Thursday, August 8, 2013

Chris Hemsworth Kiss Trailer Natalie Portman in 'Thor 2'



Marvel Studios and Walt Disney Pictures has just released the new trailer for "Thor: The Dark World". The trailer displays business Thor (Chris Hemsworth) to fight the new enemy, Malekith (Christopher Eccleston). In order to save his world and Planet Earth, this time Thor was also forced to enlist the help of his half brother the cunning Loki (Tom Hiddleston).

The trailer begins with scenes of Thor which returned to Earth after the attack Malekith. He immediately went to see and kiss his lover, Jane Foster (Natalie Portman). "I kept my promise that I will come back to you," said Thor.

Thor then invites Jane to her world and that is also being attacked by the enemy. "I'm definitely going to find a way to save us all," Thor promises to Jane.

But this time he was forced to ask for help Loki even have to take the risk of being betrayed again by him. "I need your help. I wish I could believe you," said Thor. "If you do that means you're dumb as I thought," said Loki.

The film is directed by a gush of "Game Of Thrones", Alan Taylor. The stars who co-starred, among others, Idris Elba, Jaimie Alexander, Stellan Skarsgard, Anthony Hopkins and Zachary Levi. Sequel of "Thor" is scheduled for release in theaters in November.

Check out the trailer below:


Written By : Unknown // 7:31 AM
Category:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger.