Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Selena Gomez Tells About Love on Twitter



From The Latest Artist News. Some time ago, Selena Gomez talked about the love of his twitter account. According to Selena recently in gossipkan had broken up with Justin Bieber believes love is something natural and normal.

"It surprised me to know that every day someone woke up early to go to the office and meet the people and in the end they still have to deal with romance. And I realize love is normal and everyone did, "said Selena.

He claimed to always confide with Taylor Swift love this one in the face of problems. "I almost never talk about her music. I always stories about my family, I love people who are, and it's hard to be able to trust other people, so I feel lucky to have her, "Selena said.

At this time Selena has been busy with the making of his new album which will be released this summer.

"2013 is the year for me and this music is a good way to start" said Selena Gomez in twiternya account recently.



Written By : Unknown // 11:39 AM
Category:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger.